Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes are easy and a great alternative to a regular cupcake! Perfect for parties big or small.
You do not need a lot of ingredients, which is nice, because these use a box of cake mix in the batter! They are part cookie and part cupcake!
The best thing about Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes is that you can top them however you want. There are so many variations.
- Chocolate Chips
- Butterscotch Chips
- White Chocolate Chips
- Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Strawberry Sauce
- Caramel Sauce
- Cherry on top!
Those are just a few ideas, get creative!
Here is what you need for the recipe:
- 1 Box of yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream or milk
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or other mix-in’s you want)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix together the cake mix, egg, oil, and cream in a bowl with a hand mixer or stand mixer
- Add in the chocolate chips, stir until well combined
- Prepare muffin tins with 24 muffin papers
- Evenly distribute the batter among the 24 cupcake papers
- Bake 18 minutes
- Let cool
- Remove the cupcake paper
- Serve with desired toppings!
These were so so so delicious! I served them for my son’s birthday and the adults and the kids all loved them! It’s a good alternative to a normal cupcake! It was also very last minute, and they were so quick and easy to make. I had all of the ingredients in my pantry, so it was a win-win!
I hope you enjoy these Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes!
Subscribe to Fun and Frosted for the latest fun recipes, and follow me on Pinterest! https://www.pinterest.com/FunandFrosted/ Thank you 🙂